Financing is key when structuring your redevelopment project. The NJRA knows and understands the obstacles that often present themselves during the urban redevelopment process.
In response to these challenges, the NJRA offers flexible financial solutions to address your redevelopment needs. Financing is structured on a project-by-project basis to ensure that the needs of your project are met.
The NJRA is able to leverage its own investments to bring projects to completion by partnering with various organizations committed to the revitalization efforts in urban New Jersey.
We Offer Financing For:
Debt & Equity Financing
- Bond Program
- New Jersey Redevelopment Investment Fund (RIF)
- New Jersey Urban Site Acquisition Program (USA)
- New Markets Tax Credit Program
- Predevelopment Loan Fund for Affordable Rental Housing (PDLF)
- Working in Newark Neighborhoods (WINN)